Interviews & Content Coming Soon! Crafts, Tea, Technology, Marketing/Advertising, Health, Radio, Social Media, Voice Overs, Photography, and more! Don't forget to visit BlissRadioShow.com!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tea Review - Black & White Vanilla from Peter Asher Coffee & Tea

This is Jennifer Bliss and welcome to The BlissRadioShow.  Today I’m going to talk about one of my passions…TEA!


You can find more of my tea reviews over at SororiTEAsisters.com

The Extended Review over at SororiTEA Sisters is LOCATED HERE.  

The tea I am highlighting today is Black and White Vanilla Tea by Peter Asher Coffee and Tea.  Black and White Vanilla is a flavored Black Tea.  Visit them online at PeterAsherCoffee.com.  

If you would like your teas reviewed by the SororiTEA Sisters and/or featured on the BlissRadioShow please drop me an email at BlissRadioShow@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jennifer! I didn't know you were behind this. I was wondering who this was suddenly appearing on the horizon. Well done, you have a great voice for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jackie!!! I hope you will check in often :)

    (Jennifer)

    ReplyDelete