Interviews & Content Coming Soon! Crafts, Tea, Technology, Marketing/Advertising, Health, Radio, Social Media, Voice Overs, Photography, and more! Don't forget to visit BlissRadioShow.com!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jennifer's Crafting Introduction

Dale and I will be discussing and writing about many of our interests here at BlissRadioShow.com and Crafting is one of mine.  How long have I been interested in crafts?  Well, in some way, shape, or form...my whole life.  Here's a brief timeline of the crafting interests in my life up to this point...

I have been memory keeping since I was about 3 years old.  I would keep photos and snippets like most memory keepers in the early 80s which was in a generic paper album and/or magnetic album.  Later I found out this wasn't the best way to keep your photos or your memories because of the acids and toxic chemicals in the pages and albums.

I have been journaling in some way since I was in the 2nd grade.  My parents would usually buy me a journal or diary each year for Christmas.  I have also been writing ever since whether it be journals, poems, or even what I do now for my full time job in radio...writing radio commercials.

I began officially scrapbooking in 1999 and enjoy it to this day but haven't been scrapping as much because I have found many other crafts to keep me busy including card making, rubber/wooden/acrylic and now digital stamps, ATCs, altered/recycled/hybrid arts and crafts, art/junk journaling, etc. 

From now on - thru our BlissRadioShow as well as our blog you will see many art and craft related articles, interviews, and tidbits.  If there is a crafting topic you would like me to cover please let me know.  If there are any questions please ask...if I don't know the answer I will do my best to find someone to shed some light on the subject!

This is just one of the many topics we will talk about often at the BlissRadioShow...I hope you will join us!  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,

    I've added this blog to my RSS feed reader I'm looking forward to seeing what you share on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Opal! LOTS of stuff on tap!

    ReplyDelete